Shop Amazon

Wednesday 12 July 2017

Brown Sugar Orange Balsamic Vinegar Dressing

This summer/fall season is hitting in all the right places. I can't get enough of colour on my plate, especially when its organic!

I was doing some research and I found this lovely recipe that I will definitely try and share on here.
This simple salad dressing ingredient includes:
  • ¼ Teaspoon - Sugar, Brown
  • 1 Tablespoon - Vinegar, Balsamic
  • ⅓ Cup Orange juice
  • 3 Tablespoons Olive Oil

  • Direction: 
  • 1. Add all ingredients to a blender or smoothie machine and pulse a few times.
  • 2. Serve over spinach tossed with sliced strawberries, or desired salad 


  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Hello beautiful readers, feel free to drop your comments but remember no negative comments. Also remember every post on Ivanna Nature is based on my personal experience and research as well. You are not compelled to follow anything but this is just to educate you and help you live a healthier longer beautiful life.